Mail server moving

Brion Vibber
Just a quick warning: I'm going to be moving our mail servers around tonight;
primary mail will be moving from zwinger to goeje, and OTRS will move from
ragweed to goeje. There will be some mail downtime, but hopefully not too bad.

Once we have remaining services moved off zwinger we can finish upgrading it. :)

Ragweed has been somewhat unreliable; it goes down fairly regularly, taking OTRS
offline until it's rebooted.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

Re: Mail server moving

Brion Vibber
Brion Vibber wrote:
> Just a quick warning: I'm going to be moving our mail servers around tonight;
> primary mail will be moving from zwinger to goeje, and OTRS will move from
> ragweed to goeje. There will be some mail downtime, but hopefully not too bad.
>
> Once we have remaining services moved off zwinger we can finish upgrading it. :)

Mailman moved, should work. :)

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)