Maintainers needed for Grrrit-wm

Yuvi Panda
Hello!

Grrrit-wm[1] is an IRC bot that reports gerrit activiy to IRC. I've
been maintaining it for a few years now, but I no longer have the
bandwidth to do this. I'm going to remove myself as maintainer
shortly. It already has a bunch of people as maintainers on tool labs,
and anyone with +2 on mediawiki core can merge changes in it.
Hopefully that's all good enough :)

Thanks for all the fish!

[1] https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grrrit-wm

--
Yuvi Panda T
http://yuvi.in/blog

Re: Maintainers needed for Grrrit-wm

Daniel Zahn-2
You might want to remove yourself from

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Grrrit-wm

and the translated versions of that, like
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Grrrit-wm/es
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Grrrit-wm/ja

I just ran into that via Google, like "grrritt-wm es un bot de IRC
manejado por Yuvipanda." and Paladox pointed out this mail.

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 9:34 AM, Yuvi Panda <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Grrrit-wm[1] is an IRC bot that reports gerrit activiy to IRC. I've
> been maintaining it for a few years now, but I no longer have the
> bandwidth to do this. I'm going to remove myself as maintainer
> shortly. It already has a bunch of people as maintainers on tool labs,
> and anyone with +2 on mediawiki core can merge changes in it.
> Hopefully that's all good enough :)
>
> Thanks for all the fish!
>
> [1] https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grrrit-wm
>
> --