Maintenance: PHP update tomorrow

Marlen Caemmerer-3
Hello,

I will do a PHP update tomorrow

Thursday 7pm - 9pm

If interruptions occur they will be short.

Cheers
  Marlen/nosy

Re: Maintenance: PHP update tomorrow

Marlen Caemmerer-3
Hey,

I updated PHP and tested some tools. It looks good so far but I changed the version from 5.3 to 5.4 so if anything does not work please consider this too but still write an email or file a ticket.

Cheers
  nosy

Re: [Maps-l] Maintenance: PHP update tomorrow

Platonides
On 05/09/13 22:56, Marlen Caemmerer wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I updated PHP and tested some tools. It looks good so far but I changed
> the version from 5.3 to 5.4 so if anything does not work please consider
> this too but still write an email or file a ticket.
>
> Cheers
> nosy

I suspect a number of the module errors in /var/log/userlog are related
to this (mostly modules needing a recompile).

Re: Maintenance: PHP update tomorrow

Marlen Caemmerer-3
Hey,

there are some major inconveniences this update caused. I will do a downgrade to the recent PHP 5.3 on

Thursday, 19th Sept 7 pm - 9 pm UTC.

Cheers
  nosy