Maintenance: Saturday: sql-user offline for about 1h

Maintenance: Saturday: sql-user offline for about 1h

Marlen Caemmerer-3
Hello,

the database host sql-user has a problem with the local disks.
To avoid potential data loss and reduce possible outage I will move the user database completely to the SAN.
In case of system failure it will be much easier to migrate the SQL instance to another host.

I will take the databases completely offline at

Saturday, 5th Jul 7pm - 9pm for about an hour

Cheers
  Marlen/nosy

Re: Maintenance: Saturday: sql-user offline for about 1h

Marlen Caemmerer-3
Hey,

I was hindered by personal issues so I have to reschedule the date to

Wednesday, 9th Jul 7pm-9pm

Cheers
  Marlen/nosy