Malayalam Wiktionary reached 1 lakh mile stone!

Malayalam Wiktionary reached 1 lakh mile stone!

Anoop-10
Hi All,

I am happy to inform you that Malayalam Wiktionary has completed 1 lakh entries today.

Please join me to congratulate Malayalam Wikitionary team for achieving this milestone.

--
With Regards,
Anoop

Re: Malayalam Wiktionary reached 1 lakh mile stone!

Srikanth Ramakrishnan-2
Congratulations to all the Malayalam Wiktionarians!

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 9:02 PM, Anoop <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I am happy to inform you that Malayalam Wiktionary has completed 1 lakh entries today.

Please join me to congratulate Malayalam Wikitionary team for achieving this milestone.

--
With Regards,
Anoop

Srikanth Ramakrishnan.

Re: Malayalam Wiktionary reached 1 lakh mile stone!

Amir E. Aharoni
2012/3/24 Anoop <[hidden email]>:
> Hi All,
>
> I am happy to inform you that Malayalam Wiktionary has completed 1 lakh
> entries today.
>
> Please join me to congratulate Malayalam Wikitionary team for achieving this
> milestone.

Congratulations!

I'm getting to appreciate Wiktionary more and more recently. By
coincidence, today i published a blog post about it:
http://aharoni.wordpress.com/2012/03/24/in-praise-of-wiktionary/

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬

Re: Malayalam Wiktionary reached 1 lakh mile stone!

CherianTinu Abraham
Thanks Anoopan for sharing this good news. Congratulations all those who contributes to Malayalam Wiktionary.

If possible, can someone also share with some stats growth of Malayalam Wiktionary , especially on earlier key milestones ike when 25k, 50k,etc happened.
And who are the key contributors for the growth ...
What are the best practices?
Did Malayalam Wiktionary get data from any Government Dictionary projects etc.

It would certainly help other language Wiktionary projects.

Regards
Tinu Cherian

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 9:02 PM, Anoop <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I am happy to inform you that Malayalam Wiktionary has completed 1 lakh entries today.

Please join me to congratulate Malayalam Wikitionary team for achieving this milestone.

--
With Regards,
Anoop

Re: Malayalam Wiktionary reached 1 lakh mile stone!

Jobin Raju
Congratulations to all!

With regards,
Jobin Raju
User: Jobin RV

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 8:35 AM, CherianTinu Abraham <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

ansuman-2
Congratulations :-) ya please share more !

On 25 March 2012 10:07, Jobin Raju <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Kind Regards
ansuman
smileyansu
ଓଡ଼ିଆ ଉଇକିପିଡ଼ିଆ

Re: Malayalam Wiktionary reached 1 lakh mile stone!

Rajesh Pandey-2

Congratulations editors :)

Cheers,
Rajesh
User:RajeshPandey

On Mar 25, 2012 12:58 PM, "ansuman" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Naveen Francis-2
Congrats to all Malayalam Wiktionary editors  !!!

20,000 words were added in 10 days ? [1]

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_News

--
naveenpf