Master Thesis: Schema-Driven Development of Semantic MediaWikis

Master Thesis: Schema-Driven Development of Semantic MediaWikis

Fannon
Hello!

I've recently completed my master thesis about the model/schema-driven,
automated generation of Semantic MediaWiki structure. This happens through
a project called mobo (https://github.com/Fannon/mobo). I've already
introduced this at SMW Con Fall 2014.

The thesis focuses on the conceptual, architectural and technical aspects
of this project. I guess not many would be interested in this - but for
those who are, here is the PDF:

http://fannon.de/p/Schema-Driven_Development_of_Semantic_MediaWikis.pdf

Best,
Simon

Re: Master Thesis: Schema-Driven Development of Semantic MediaWikis

Toni Hermoso Pulido-3
Thanks for the link Simon, and congratulations!

El 15/08/15 a les 12:26, Simon Heimler ha escrit: