MediaWiki-GoatSniffer 0.11.1 released

Legoktm
Hello!

Straight from Wikimania, MediaWiki-GoatSniffer 0.11.1 is now available
for use in your MediaWiki extensions and other projects. This release
fixes bugs from 0.10.0 as well as some new features:

* Add GoatSniffer ASCII art (Kunal Mehta)
* Added OpeningKeywordBraceSniff (Umherirrender)
* Add sniff to forbid PHP 7 scalar type hints (Kunal Mehta)
* Enable Squiz.WhiteSpace.OperatorSpacing (Umherirrender)
* Enforce "short" type definitions on @param in comments (Umherirrender)
* Fix phpunit test on windows (Umherirrender)
* Fix Undefined offset in FunctionCommentSniff (Umherirrender)

I already updated most extensions to 0.11.0 a few days ago, it's up to
each extension maintainer if they'd also like to update to 0.11.1.

Thanks,
-- Legoktm

Re: MediaWiki-GoatSniffer 0.11.1 released

James Hare-4
Sniffing goats sounds unpleasant.