MediaWiki Stakeholders' meta-repository of extensions not in gerrit

MediaWiki Stakeholders' meta-repository of extensions not in gerrit

Mark A. Hershberger-2

This afternoon, while procrastinating by cleaning up my clone of
gerrit's mediawiki extensions repository, I decided to make a meta
repository for some non-WMF-hosted extensions.  (Hopefully this will
mean less need to clean up the clone in the future.)

I got some low-hanging fruit to start it off, but I'm hoping I can get
some pull requests to add more repositories.

Check it out: https://github.com/MWStake/nonwmf-extensions

Thanks,

Mark.