[MediaWiki-l] A problem in URL

אחיקם אלירז
Hello.

I have a problem in the template {{fullurl}}. when I'm using it, it say:
"wrong title":

https://www.betmidrash.org.il/index.php?title=%25D7%25AA%25D7%2591%25D7%25A0%25D7%2599%25D7%25AA:%25D7%259C%25D7%2594%25D7%25A9%25D7%259C%25D7%2599%25D7%259D&action=edit

I asked it here before, but I didnt get a well answer.
somebody told me that maybe I have a mistake in the conversion of the
encoding, but I'm not familiar with it.

someone here can help me?

Thank's.

Re: A problem in URL

Brian Wolff
Well that url is double encoded (stuff like %25D7 should be just %D7. The
25 part means literal % which is invalid in titles if it looks like a hex
escape)

However without knowing where this url comes from or how it was generated,
i cant guess as to the cause. Rewrite rules/short url config might be a
good place to start looking.

--
brian