[MediaWiki-l] About deleting the content

[MediaWiki-l] About deleting the content

Miikun
Hello,

I don't know if you will reply or not, but I have to say, one of the website has infringed my reputation. The link is https://weiki.esu.zone/%E9%99%88%E6%B1%89%E8%BE%BE .
Please help me to delete the link and close the site forever.
I'll be so appreciate if you would like to help me.

Kind Regards,
Terence

Re: About deleting the content

gfb hjjhjh
The purpose of this mailing list is merely to discuss the Media will
platform software and for communication between Mediawiki site admin and is
not responsible for running the site you linked.
這個郵件列表的作用僅僅為探討Mediawiki軟件和讓使用此一軟件的網站管理員之間交流,並不負責營運閣下所指的網站或網頁。

「Miikun <[hidden email]>」在 2018年12月19日 週三,20:14 寫道: