[MediaWiki-l] Apache 2.4 MediaWiki Debian tips

[MediaWiki-l] Apache 2.4 MediaWiki Debian tips

jidanni
One might note that on Debian I found one must use
# a2enmod dir
or else / will not get translated to /index.php .

Re: Apache 2.4 MediaWiki Debian tips

Benjamin Lees
 I imagine that module is enabled by default.  Maybe you ran "a2dismod dir"
at some point in the past?

Re: Apache 2.4 MediaWiki Debian tips

jidanni
Yes so I decided to reinstall from scratch and now index.php is being
interpreted as plain text so I cannot figure out how to make it
interpreted as PHP here with apache 2.4 in Debian and any searches just
give advice for older versions of apache.