[MediaWiki-l] Automating URLs for Collection extension

[MediaWiki-l] Automating URLs for Collection extension

Andrew Geary
We have a fairly large project (6,777 pages to be exact) that we need to add to the Collection extension. Is there a way to automate this process? We have all the URLs for the relevant pages, so if there is a way to run a script to add it as a book within the extension that would be great. Our wiki details - https://wiki.seg.org/wiki/Special:Version.

Thanks!

Best,
Andrew

Andrew Geary (he, him, his)
Publications Outreach and EVOLVE Program Manager