[MediaWiki-l] Best way to download versions of extensions for MW 1.24?

[MediaWiki-l] Best way to download versions of extensions for MW 1.24?

Morten Blaabjerg-3
Is it possible to download for instance this version of Cite :
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/plugins/gitiles/mediawiki/extensions/Cite/+/REL1_24

- via the browser, as a zipped file to place on the server?

I know this version of MW is unsupported. Just want to know if there is a
straightforward way to access compatible versions of extensions I'd like to
use.

This is for a small wiki edited and hacked by one individual only - myself.

Thanks in advance for any help or guidance on this ! :-)

Venlige hilsener,

Morten Blaabjerg

Re: Best way to download versions of extensions for MW 1.24?

Greg Rundlett (freephile)
Just click the '*tgz*' link and you'll receive a download of all the files
for the extension, from the REL1_24 branch as of that git commit id.

Greg Rundlett
https://eQuality-Tech.com
https://freephile.org

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 2:06 PM, Morten Blaabjerg <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Is it possible to download for instance this version of Cite :
> https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/plugins/gitiles/mediawiki/
> extensions/Cite/+/REL1_24
>
> - via the browser, as a zipped file to place on the server?
>
> I know this version of MW is unsupported. Just want to know if there is a
> straightforward way to access compatible versions of extensions I'd like to
> use.
>
> This is for a small wiki edited and hacked by one individual only - myself.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help or guidance on this ! :-)
>
> Venlige hilsener,
>
> Morten Blaabjerg

Re: Best way to download versions of extensions for MW 1.24?

Morten Blaabjerg-3
Wonderful! Thanks, Greg! :-)

Venlige hilsener,

Morten Blaabjerg