[MediaWiki-l] COURT CASES LISTED UNDER ZIP CODE...

[MediaWiki-l] COURT CASES LISTED UNDER ZIP CODE...

Gloria Mccleary
 WE THE PEOPLE ARE IN NEED OF A Call/email list that registers people under zip code and county's .  to send out to help the court advocates to have when court  cases  are going to court so we can notify the other court supporters so we can go in large groups

Re: COURT CASES LISTED UNDER ZIP CODE...

Steve VanSlyck
"Spam, spam, spam, spam...." I guess it's medical experiments for the
lot of us!