[MediaWiki-l] Category list doesn't automatically rebuild imported pages

[MediaWiki-l] Category list doesn't automatically rebuild imported pages

awrona

Hello,

I have mass imported over 50 pages. This have categories which exist
and were defined before. But this new imported pages are not shown in
the lists of the categories.
I run runJobs.php (and set $wgJobRunRate = 1) and run the
rebuildall.php script and other scripts (like refreshLinks.php) but
nothing changed.
Any ideas what i can do?

Otherwise i have to click in all 50 pages on the edit button and save
it. Another changes and more pages for the import are yet to come

Many Greetings,
Adalbert Wrona

Re: Category list doesn't automatically rebuild imported pages

kghbln
Heiya,

running runJobs.php should do the trick. Just make sure that you use a
supported version of MW. Some earlier versions were flawed when it comes
to the job queue. Apart from that, I do not know.

Cheers, Karsten

Am 25.07.2018 um 17:00 schrieb [hidden email]:

> Hello,
>

> I have mass imported over 50 pages. This have categories which exist
> and were defined before. But this new imported pages are not shown in
> the lists of the categories.
> I run runJobs.php (and set $wgJobRunRate = 1) and run the
> rebuildall.php script and other scripts (like refreshLinks.php) but
> nothing changed.
> Any ideas what i can do?
>
> Otherwise i have to click in all 50 pages on the edit button and save
> it. Another changes and more pages for the import are yet to come
>

> Many Greetings,
> Adalbert Wrona

Re: Category list doesn't automatically rebuild imported pages

awrona

Hello Karsten,

i use the Long time Support Version 1.27.4, therefore it should work.

Many Greetings,
Adalbert

Zitat von "[[kgh]]" <[hidden email]>:

> Heiya,
>
> running runJobs.php should do the trick. Just make sure that you use a
> supported version of MW. Some earlier versions were flawed when it comes
> to the job queue. Apart from that, I do not know.
>
> Cheers, Karsten

>> Hello,
>>

>> I have mass imported over 50 pages. This have categories which exist
>> and were defined before. But this new imported pages are not shown in
>> the lists of the categories.
>> I run runJobs.php (and set $wgJobRunRate = 1) and run the
>> rebuildall.php script and other scripts (like refreshLinks.php) but
>> nothing changed.
>> Any ideas what i can do?
>>
>> Otherwise i have to click in all 50 pages on the edit button and save
>> it. Another changes and more pages for the import are yet to come
>>

>> Many Greetings,
>> Adalbert Wrona

Re: Category list doesn't automatically rebuild imported pages

Valerio Bozzolan
You can also run a bot on your wiki doing a "dummy edit".

Regards

On July 25, 2018 7:57:54 PM GMT+02:00, [hidden email] wrote:

>Hello Karsten,
>

>i use the Long time Support Version 1.27.4, therefore it should work.
>

>Many Greetings,
>Adalbert
>
>Zitat von "[[kgh]]" <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Heiya,
>>
>> running runJobs.php should do the trick. Just make sure that you use
>> supported version of MW. Some earlier versions were flawed when it
>comes
>> to the job queue. Apart from that, I do not know.
>>
>> Cheers, Karsten
>>

>> Am 25.07.2018 um 17:00 schrieb [hidden email]:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>

>>> I have mass imported over 50 pages. This have categories which exist
>>> and were defined before. But this new imported pages are not shown
>in
>>> the lists of the categories.
>>> I run runJobs.php (and set $wgJobRunRate = 1) and run the
>>> rebuildall.php script and other scripts (like refreshLinks.php) but
>>> nothing changed.
>>> Any ideas what i can do?
>>>
>>> Otherwise i have to click in all 50 pages on the edit button and
>save
>>> it. Another changes and more pages for the import are yet to come
>>>

>>> Many Greetings,
>>> Adalbert Wrona

Valerio Bozzolan
https://boz.reyboz.it#please-warn-me

E-mail sent from an happy Android device without proprietary Google Apps.

believed to be clean.

Re: Category list doesn't automatically rebuild imported pages

awrona

Ok, Thanks