[MediaWiki-l] Collection Extension Question

[MediaWiki-l] Collection Extension Question

Rowe (US), Dolores A
I have a previously working wiki using the Collection Extension, and it renders PDF based upon our own
Renderer, which is a separate machine.  It's still working great outside of our new single-sign on proxy.

However, my Company has implemented a single-sign on proxy where all of the traffic between my server
and the rendering machine will go back and forth through the proxy.

Does anyone know if it is even possible for the Collection Extension to work with a proxy ?  Mine is broke in
that situation, and I'm wondering if it can be fixed, or if there's a technical reason why it wouldn't work through
a proxy.

Thank you for your professional opinion.
Lori