[MediaWiki-l] Connect to AdSense

Mike Bautsch
Where In mediawiki do I insert the code Google provides to initially connect to AsSense? I’ve seen all of the instructions for inserting the actual ads but I can’t find anything on inserting the code to get approved for adsense.

Thanks,
Mike Bautsch

Re: Connect to AdSense

Eduardo Elias Camponez
On 20/08/2017 12:30, Mike Bautsch wrote:
> Where In mediawiki do I insert the code Google provides to initially connect to AsSense? I’ve seen all of the instructions for inserting the actual ads but I can’t find anything on inserting the code to get approved for adsense.

My solution was to create an extension using 'SiteNoticeAfter' and 'SkinAfterContent' to add the Google Adsense code.

[]'s

Eduardo

Re: Connect to AdSense

Brian Wolff
You could try putting it in the page mediawiki:copyright

On Sunday, August 20, 2017, Eduardo Elias Camponez <
[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 20/08/2017 12:30, Mike Bautsch wrote:
>> Where In mediawiki do I insert the code Google provides to initially
connect to AsSense? I’ve seen all of the instructions for inserting the
actual ads but I can’t find anything on inserting the code to get approved
for adsense.

> My solution was to create an extension using 'SiteNoticeAfter' and
'SkinAfterContent' to add the Google Adsense code.

> []'s
>
> Eduardo

Re: Connect to AdSense

Mike Bautsch
It's supposed to go on the home page inside the <head> tag. I think I got it by putting it on the skin file vector.php

Michael Bautsch ACSP, ACMT
PomumPro, LLC.
(678) 883-3520
[hidden email]