[MediaWiki-l] Data Queuing

אחיקם אלירז
Hello everyone,
Where can I find on my server a file with data on my users (username, email
etc), if such a file exists?

Re: Data Queuing

Brian Wolff
Its in the database. You can extract it using standard database tools.

Once you get into your database (You can use the mysql command line
tool if using mysql. Many hosts will often include software like
MyPHPAdmin to let you run db queries. Details will vary depending on
your db configuration. If you can't figure out how to run your db
software, you can use the sql.php maintenance script included with
MediaWiki) run the query

SELECT * FROM user;

(If you used the table prefix option - $wgDBPrefix, you'll have to
prefix the name user with the prefix)

--
Brian

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 7:51 AM, אחיקם אלירז <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> Where can I find on my server a file with data on my users (username, email
> etc), if such a file exists?

Re: Data Queuing

Robert Vogel

you could have a look at the 'user' database table: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:User_table

--

Robert Vogel

Where can I find on my server a file with data on my users (username, email
etc), if such a file exists?
lists.wikimedia.org
MediaWiki-l MediaWiki announcements and site admin list. This is a multilingual list for help/support with running/configuring MediaWiki. It is intended for people ...