[MediaWiki-l] External links page previews

[MediaWiki-l] External links page previews

George
Hi,

I have mediawiki latest version running on my domain. I was trying to
enable page previews that are descrined here:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Page_Previews
The first problem I encountered is that there's no Enable/Disable previews
option at the buttom of the pages/site and there's no option to
enable/disable that in the preferences for user accounts.

So I have solved this by installing the Populs extencion from:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Popups
I now have page previews enabled for internal links.

Now I am trying to enable the same page previews for interwiki links and
other external links that I have all over my wiki. Is this at all possible
and how do I do it?

Please let me know.
Thanks in advance.