[MediaWiki-l] Failed to send emails

אחיקם אלירז
I have a problem with sending emails.
The email has been sent but blocked as spam. This is how I see that Log
files are written, if I understand correctly.
There is also a problem sending from user to user, and also from the system
to the user (such as sending a verification code to the email).
What are the solutions to this? (Prefer not to use Mailgun).
Thanks.

Re: Failed to send emails

Lewis Cawte
General web-based email things - make sure your emails are being sent from
an email address ($wgPasswordSender) that is backed by correct SPF and DKIM
records and DMARC.

There are so many resources out there on these things. Specifying the
sender is pretty much the only thing that MediaWiki does itself, the rest
is all server-side things.

You can normally view the email source ("Original" on Google's Inbox) on
receipt of a spam email which will show you if you're passing/failing these
filters.

-- Lewis Cawte