[MediaWiki-l] Imagemagick

אחיקם אלירז
Hello,
I want my wiki to support SVG files according to the instruction here:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Image_administration#Image_thumbnailing

For this I'm trying to install the Imagemagic. But I dont understand where
I need to local the software in the server.
help?

Re: Imagemagick

Dave Stevens
Quoting אחיקם אלירז <[hidden email]>:

> Hello,
> I want my wiki to support SVG files according to the instruction here:
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Image_administration#Image_thumbnailing
>
> For this I'm trying to install the Imagemagic. But I dont understand where
> I need to local the software in the server.
> help?

It depends on what OS you have, on my debian-derived system I can sudo
apt-install imagemagick, red hat systems use yum in a similar way.
details please?

dave

"As long as politics is the shadow cast on society by big business,
the attenuation of the shadow will not change the substance."

-- John Dewey

Re: Imagemagick

Steph Zhang
I am assuming that you might just put the imagemagick or convert into a directory in your $PATH environmental variable.

More details are welcome.