[MediaWiki-l] LaTex Math Equations on Windows

[MediaWiki-l] LaTex Math Equations on Windows

Rowe (US), Dolores A
Has anyone out there successfully implemented the LaTex Math Equations feature (so they
look pretty), on Windows 2008 using MediaWiki v1.19.x or higher ?

The most recent thing I could find referenced MW 1.16.x, and I don't think it was on
Windows 2008.

For example, to make this formula look pretty:
<math>sqrt{22}</math>

thanks,

Re: LaTex Math Equations on Windows

Moritz Schubotz-2
Hi,

do you mean <math>\sqrt{22}</math>?
There is an extension called Math that does that.
See
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Math
Im working on the LaTeXML feature, that simplifies the rendering by
using MathML.
If you want to try it please let me know. Feedback is highly welcome.

Best
Moritz

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 10:27 PM, Rowe, Dolores A
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Has anyone out there successfully implemented the LaTex Math Equations feature (so they
> look pretty), on Windows 2008 using MediaWiki v1.19.x or higher ?
>
> The most recent thing I could find referenced MW 1.16.x, and I don't think it was on
> Windows 2008.
>
> For example, to make this formula look pretty:
> <math>sqrt{22}</math>
>
> thanks,

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Moritz Schubotz