[MediaWiki-l] Login error on new wiki 1.33.0

Bri

[MediaWiki-l] Login error on new wiki 1.33.0

Bri
I am getting the following error when I try to log in to my new wiki (v
1.33.0):

"There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has
been canceled as a precaution against session hijacking. Please resubmit
the form."

I have tried with multiple browsers and get the same error.

Any idea what is happening and how to fix it?

-Bri

Re: Login error on new wiki 1.33.0

jaquilina
Hi Bri,

Have you tried clearning your browser cache?

Regards,
Jonathan

Re: Login error on new wiki 1.33.0

Brian Wolff
Sometimes this can happen if the object cache isnt storing things properly
or isnt big enough (i.e. apcu.shm_size too small)

Try setting $wgSessionCacheType=CACHE_DB; if that fixes it, it still means
something is wrong with the caching setup which you should still figure as
other things might be really slow.

--
Brian

Bri

Re: Login error on new wiki 1.33.0

Bri
Thank you Mr. Wolff! That did get me in. I will investigate the cache
install. Thank you again!