[MediaWiki-l] Looking for MediaWiki Backend consulting services

[MediaWiki-l] Looking for MediaWiki Backend consulting services

Antek Baranski
Hi there,

I wanted to reach out here and see if anyone might know any resources that
could help us with tuning our MediaWiki installation. We are looking for
help on our entire setup meaning, OS/Docker config, mysql (cluster), nginx
/ php-fpm, MediaWiki installation/configuration extension usage etc.

This is potentially a long term engagement.

thank you

[image: Esports One] <http://esports.one/>

Antek S. Baranski / [hidden email] / 310.866.9644
Esports One

esports.one

Re: Looking for MediaWiki Backend consulting services

Andre Klapper-2
Hi,

On Mon, 2019-03-18 at 18:27 -0700, Antek Baranski wrote:
> I wanted to reach out here and see if anyone might know any resources
> that
> could help us with tuning our MediaWiki installation. We are looking for
> help on our entire setup meaning, OS/Docker config, mysql (cluster), nginx
> / php-fpm, MediaWiki installation/configuration extension usage etc.

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Professional_development_and_consulting

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/