[MediaWiki-l] MW+SMF Single Sign-On.

Emanuele D'Arrigo
Hi everybody,

I have been asked by a couple of people in my neighborhood to integrate our
MediaWiki installation with our Simple Machine Forum, so that logging
in/out of one automatically logs you in/out of the other.

About three years ago I tried with a Joomla-based bridge but somehow, even
with the help of the developer, we didn't manage to make it work.

I had a new look at what google finds and I only seem to find old solutions
that synchronize the users across the platforms but do not provide SSO
functionality.

Any new/old package that does it reasonably well out of the box? I am
currently using MW 1.26 but I am planning to upgrade to MW 1.31 soon, in
case that's a requirement.

Kind regards,

Manu