[MediaWiki-l] [[MediaWiki:Accesskey-n-sitesupport]] defunct or missing

[MediaWiki-l] [[MediaWiki:Accesskey-n-sitesupport]] defunct or missing

Billinghurst
While reading and cleaning I saw that the default message for
[[mw:MediaWiki:Accesskey-n-sitesupport]] has become a redlink.  I was
unable to find documentation to see that it had been deprecated or
accidentally omitted, and searching the wiki itself was a dead loss.

Can someone please
1) enlighten me on the specific case, so I can delete relevant links; and
2) instruct me on how and where I should have looked to find this out for
myself.

If nothing else, I would have thought that we could have a list of
deprecated or removed components at MW to help the less skilled. Thanks.

Regards, Billinghurst