[MediaWiki-l] Mediawiki-1.23.0

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[MediaWiki-l] Mediawiki-1.23.0

Gordon Joly
# gpg --list-keys mediawiki-1.23.0.tar.gz.sig
gpg: error reading key: No public key

Should I expect this? I have been trying to verify the latest release.

 # gpg --verify mediawiki-1.22.4.tar.gz.sig
gpg: Signature made Tue 11 Mar 2014 16:01:30 GMT using RSA key ID 7F901A30
gpg: BAD signature from "Mark A. Hershberger <[hidden email]>"


# gpg --verify mediawiki-1.23.0.tar.gz.sig
gpg: Signature made Thu 05 Jun 2014 09:03:32 BST using RSA key ID 5DC00AA7
gpg: Can't check signature: No public key



Regards,

Gordo


_______________________________________________
MediaWiki-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Mediawiki-1.23.0

Camponez
After import the keys from:  https://www.mediawiki.org/keys/keys.txt

This is what i got:

$ gpg --verify mediawiki-1.23.0.tar.gz.sig
gpg: Signature made Thu 05 Jun 2014 01:03:32 AM PDT using RSA key ID 5DC00AA7
gpg: Good signature from "Markus Glaser <[hidden email]>"
gpg: WARNING: This key is not certified with a trusted signature!
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
Primary key fingerprint: 280D B784 5A1D CAC9 2BB5  A00A 946B 0256 5DC0 0AA7



On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 10:49 AM, Gordon Joly <[hidden email]> wrote:

> # gpg --list-keys mediawiki-1.23.0.tar.gz.sig
> gpg: error reading key: No public key
>
> Should I expect this? I have been trying to verify the latest release.
>
>  # gpg --verify mediawiki-1.22.4.tar.gz.sig
> gpg: Signature made Tue 11 Mar 2014 16:01:30 GMT using RSA key ID 7F901A30
> gpg: BAD signature from "Mark A. Hershberger <[hidden email]>"
>
>
> # gpg --verify mediawiki-1.23.0.tar.gz.sig
> gpg: Signature made Thu 05 Jun 2014 09:03:32 BST using RSA key ID 5DC00AA7
> gpg: Can't check signature: No public key
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
> Gordo
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> MediaWiki-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l



--
[]'s
Camponez

_______________________________________________
MediaWiki-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Mediawiki-1.23.0

Gordon Joly
On 07/06/14 15:00, Camponez wrote:

> After import the keys from:  https://www.mediawiki.org/keys/keys.txt
>
> This is what i got:
>
> $ gpg --verify mediawiki-1.23.0.tar.gz.sig
> gpg: Signature made Thu 05 Jun 2014 01:03:32 AM PDT using RSA key ID 5DC00AA7
> gpg: Good signature from "Markus Glaser <[hidden email]>"
> gpg: WARNING: This key is not certified with a trusted signature!
> gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
> Primary key fingerprint: 280D B784 5A1D CAC9 2BB5  A00A 946B 0256 5DC0 0AA7




 gpg --import keys.txt
gpg: key E8A3FEC4: "Tim Starling <[hidden email]>" not changed
gpg: key 4D70938E: "Brion Vibber <[hidden email]>" not changed
gpg: key F9F8CD79: "Tim Starling <[hidden email]>" not changed
gpg: key 9D3BB7B0: "Sam Reed <[hidden email]>" not changed
gpg: key 4D70938E: "Brion Vibber <[hidden email]>" not changed
gpg: key 9D3BB7B0: "Sam Reed <[hidden email]>" not changed
gpg: key 62D84F01: "Chris Steipp <[hidden email]>" not changed
gpg: key 7F901A30: "Mark A. Hershberger <[hidden email]>" not changed
gpg: key 5DC00AA7: public key "Markus Glaser <[hidden email]>"
imported
gpg: Total number processed: 9
gpg:               imported: 1  (RSA: 1)
gpg:              unchanged: 8

# gpg --verify mediawiki-1.23.0.tar.gz.sig
gpg: Signature made Thu 05 Jun 2014 09:03:32 BST using RSA key ID 5DC00AA7
gpg: Good signature from "Markus Glaser <[hidden email]>"
gpg: WARNING: This key is not certified with a trusted signature!
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the
owner.
Primary key fingerprint: 280D B784 5A1D CAC9 2BB5  A00A 946B 0256 5DC0 0AA7
#


Thanks! Works fine.

Gordo



_______________________________________________
MediaWiki-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[MediaWiki-l] PHP recognition issue upgrading from Mediawiki 1.19.11 > 1.22.6 ?officially

Shirley Hicks
Good afternoon everyone,

Have a PHP5 recognition issue within a recently updated Mediawiki installation.

I'm running a couple of wikis on Dreamhost. I started the upgrade process for my most mission-critical one (after much testing and exploration on a beta version) at wiki.redmountainmakers.org.
The update went well, until I started to get ready to run maintenance scripts via command line. When I first went to run update.php, I received the following message:
"You are using PHP version 5.2.17 but MediaWiki 1.22 needs PHP 5.3.2 or higher. ABORTING.
Check if you have a newer php executable with a different name, such as php5."

When I received that message, I went into my domain maintenance panel and updated the version of PHP used from 5.3 to 5.4.20 (as verified with my http://http://wiki.redmountainmakers.org/phpinfo.php script).
When I went back to the command line to run the update scripts again, I received the same message. Which is kind of funny, as I was updating from 5.3, not 5.2.

I've talked to Dreamhost's tech support via chat, and have submitted a ticket to report the problem. As I'm upgrading past their officically supported version (1.19.11), they don't have any quick answers for me.
In order to eliminate any other possible versioning issues, I've turned off CloudFlare, the CDN (content distribution network) I was using to accelerate page loads.

I'm wondering if anyone on the list has had similar experiences during an upgrade to 1.22.6, and if so, can suggest where I should be looking within the site or within the site settings.


Thanks in advance,

Shirley Hicks
Birmingham, AL
_______________________________________________
MediaWiki-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: PHP recognition issue upgrading from Mediawiki 1.19.11 > 1.22.6 ?officially

Daniel Friesen-2
On 2014-06-08, 12:05 PM, Shirley Hicks wrote:

> Good afternoon everyone,
>
> Have a PHP5 recognition issue within a recently updated Mediawiki installation.
>
> I'm running a couple of wikis on Dreamhost. I started the upgrade process for my most mission-critical one (after much testing and exploration on a beta version) at wiki.redmountainmakers.org.
> The update went well, until I started to get ready to run maintenance scripts via command line. When I first went to run update.php, I received the following message:
> "You are using PHP version 5.2.17 but MediaWiki 1.22 needs PHP 5.3.2 or higher. ABORTING.
> Check if you have a newer php executable with a different name, such as php5."
>
> When I received that message, I went into my domain maintenance panel and updated the version of PHP used from 5.3 to 5.4.20 (as verified with my http://http://wiki.redmountainmakers.org/phpinfo.php script).
> When I went back to the command line to run the update scripts again, I received the same message. Which is kind of funny, as I was updating from 5.3, not 5.2.
Are you sure the cli (not just the web version) was running php 5.3? Try
running `php -v`.

~Daniel Friesen (Dantman, Nadir-Seen-Fire) [http://danielfriesen.name/]


_______________________________________________
MediaWiki-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: PHP recognition issue upgrading from Mediawiki 1.19.11 > 1.22.6 ?officially

Shirley Hicks

On Jun 8, 2014, at 2:09 PM, Daniel Friesen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 2014-06-08, 12:05 PM, Shirley Hicks wrote:
>> Good afternoon everyone,
>>
>> Have a PHP5 recognition issue within a recently updated Mediawiki installation.
>>
>> I'm running a couple of wikis on Dreamhost. I started the upgrade process for my most mission-critical one (after much testing and exploration on a beta version) at wiki.redmountainmakers.org.
>> The update went well, until I started to get ready to run maintenance scripts via command line. When I first went to run update.php, I received the following message:
>> "You are using PHP version 5.2.17 but MediaWiki 1.22 needs PHP 5.3.2 or higher. ABORTING.
>> Check if you have a newer php executable with a different name, such as php5."
>>
>> When I received that message, I went into my domain maintenance panel and updated the version of PHP used from 5.3 to 5.4.20 (as verified with my http://http://wiki.redmountainmakers.org/phpinfo.php script).
>> When I went back to the command line to run the update scripts again, I received the same message. Which is kind of funny, as I was updating from 5.3, not 5.2.
> Are you sure the cli (not just the web version) was running php 5.3? Try
> running `php -v`.
>
> ~Daniel Friesen (Dantman, Nadir-Seen-Fire) [http://danielfriesen.name/]

Good catch, Daniel! (And I learned something new)

That is indeed showing

PHP 5.2.17 (cli) (built: Mar  1 2012 16:36:14)
Copyright (c) 1997-2010 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2010 Zend Technologies
    with Zend Extension Manager v1.2.2, Copyright (c) 2003-2007, by Zend Technologies
    with Zend Optimizer v3.3.9, Copyright (c) 1998-2009, by Zend Technologies

-- Shirley Hicks
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> MediaWiki-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l


_______________________________________________
MediaWiki-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l