[MediaWiki-l] Mediawiki Citation Tool Template fields won't show up after fulfilling all steps

[MediaWiki-l] Mediawiki Citation Tool Template fields won't show up after fulfilling all steps

Atef Wagih
Hi,

Referring to the steps provided in this article here on how to enable the citation templates in the Visual Editor menus,
I followed all the steps written in this article, and imported all the necessary components, including the CS1 component.
Also, I edited the template page and saved it, as per the reported bug in the troubleshooting section. I even added the templatedata lines from the /doc to the main template page to test it, then removed it again.
I also ran the jobqueue to make sure that there are no jobs waiting.
However, all this did not lead to any improvement. When I click on any citation component, I get this message: "The "Template:Cite book" template doesn't yet have a description, but there might be some information on the template's page."
When I try to add a generic field, I get the following error: "lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Citation/CS1/Suggestions' not found."
I understand that I don't have suggestion in the /CS1/Suggestion page, but I should not need suggestions anyway if the fields show.
Also, If I clicked insert / template then searched for the "Cite: Book", and clicked "Add Template", I will still get this message: "The "Template:Cite book" template doesn't yet have a description, but there might be some information on the template's page."
I added my question first to the page discussion here, but could not get an answer:https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:VisualEditor/Citation_tool#Template_fields_won.27t_show_up_after_fulfilling_all_steps

What shall I do to solve this problem?
thank you very much,
Kind Regards,Atef RaoufThe Coptic Treasures Project