[MediaWiki-l] Moderation

Elizabete Moraes
have some extension that allow moderation by levels?

I.e user create a page > moderator 1 - approve content > moderator 2 -
approved orthography > moderator 3 - publish page

Re: Moderation

Amanda Quad
Hi,
Would you consider either https://mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:FlaggedRevs and/or https://mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Moderation? Both of these extensions might do what you want. If not, you'll have to be a little more specific about what you're looking for.
--Amanda

On Thursday, August 17, 2017, 4:23 PM, Elizabete Moraes <[hidden email]> wrote:

have some extension that allow moderation by levels?

I.e user create a page > moderator 1 - approve content > moderator 2 -
approved orthography > moderator 3 - publish page

Re: Moderation

Brian Wolff
I think flaggedrevs is what you want

(Replying mostly because Amanda sent her email from yahoo mail, and many
service providers consider yahoo to be spam, especially when sent to
mailing lists, due to DMARC - so there is a good chance that message was
not seen).

--
brian