[MediaWiki-l] Multiple wikis on the same server w/ElasticSearch

[MediaWiki-l] Multiple wikis on the same server w/ElasticSearch

Jim Hu-2
Can I have different wikis use the same daemon? Anything else I need to look out for?

Thanks

JIm Hu

Re: Multiple wikis on the same server w/ElasticSearch

Greg Rundlett (freephile)
Yes, you can have multiple wikis attached to a single instance of
Elasticsearch. Each wiki will have it's own series of indexes in
Elasticsearch.

Greg Rundlett
https://eQuality-Tech.com
https://freephile.org