[MediaWiki-l] New MediaWiki podcast: "Between the Brackets"

[MediaWiki-l] New MediaWiki podcast: "Between the Brackets"

Yaron Koren-2
Hi everyone,

I decided to start a podcast in which I interview developers and users from
the MediaWiki community - it's called "Between the Brackets". The first
episode was just published today - it's an interview with Cindy Cicalese,
who worked with MediaWiki for a long time at MITRE and is now the Product
Manager for the MediaWiki Platform at the Wikimedia Foundation.

Here it is:

http://betweenthebrackets.libsyn.com/

I hope you like it!

-Yaron

Re: New MediaWiki podcast: "Between the Brackets"

Amir E. Aharoni
Nicey, congratulations!

Consider adding it to
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikipedia_podcasts :)

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬

> Hi everyone,
>
> I decided to start a podcast in which I interview developers and users from
> the MediaWiki community - it's called "Between the Brackets". The first
> episode was just published today - it's an interview with Cindy Cicalese,
> who worked with MediaWiki for a long time at MITRE and is now the Product
> Manager for the MediaWiki Platform at the Wikimedia Foundation.
>
> Here it is:
>
> http://betweenthebrackets.libsyn.com/
>
> I hope you like it!
>
> -Yaron

Re: New MediaWiki podcast: "Between the Brackets"

John Lewis-2
Cool! I'll be subscribing.

Re: New MediaWiki podcast: "Between the Brackets"

Quim Gil-2
Thank you! Announced at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Newsletter:Tech_Showcase and subscribed.  :)

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 4:57 PM, Amir E. Aharoni <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Nicey, congratulations!
>
> Consider adding it to
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikipedia_podcasts :)

> http://aharoni.wordpress.com
> ‪“We're living in pieces,
> I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬

> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I decided to start a podcast in which I interview developers and users
> from
> > the MediaWiki community - it's called "Between the Brackets". The first
> > episode was just published today - it's an interview with Cindy Cicalese,
> > who worked with MediaWiki for a long time at MITRE and is now the Product
> > Manager for the MediaWiki Platform at the Wikimedia Foundation.
> >
> > Here it is:
> >
> > http://betweenthebrackets.libsyn.com/
> >
> > I hope you like it!
> >
> > -Yaron

Quim Gil
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Qgil

Re: New MediaWiki podcast: "Between the Brackets"

Adam Baso
Cool, I'm listening to it now. Possible to get it on the Apple podcast
directory (and I suppose Stitcher)? I was able to add it in the Podcasts
app with "Add a Podcast by URL..." feature and using the RSS URL
https://betweenthebrackets.libsyn.com/rss , but was thinking it would be
cool if people could find it without typing URLs.

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 9:51 AM, Yaron Koren <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I decided to start a podcast in which I interview developers and users from
> the MediaWiki community - it's called "Between the Brackets". The first
> episode was just published today - it's an interview with Cindy Cicalese,
> who worked with MediaWiki for a long time at MITRE and is now the Product
> Manager for the MediaWiki Platform at the Wikimedia Foundation.
>
> Here it is:
>
> http://betweenthebrackets.libsyn.com/
>
> I hope you like it!
>
> -Yaron

Re: New MediaWiki podcast: "Between the Brackets"

Yaron Koren-2
Hi,

Thanks to everyone.

Amir - that's a good idea; I'll try to do that at some point.

Quim - thank you!

Adam - yes, that would be good. I submitted the podcast to iTunes for
review; hopefully it will get accepted soon.

-Yaron

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 10:09 AM Yaron Koren <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks to everyone.
>
> Amir - that's a good idea; I'll try to do that at some point.
>
> Quim - thank you!
>
> Adam - yes, that would be good. I submitted the podcast to iTunes for
> review; hopefully it will get accepted soon.
>
> -Yaron
>
> On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 6:58 AM, Adam Baso <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Cool, I'm listening to it now. Possible to get it on the Apple podcast
> > directory (and I suppose Stitcher)? I was able to add it in the Podcasts
> > app with "Add a Podcast by URL..." feature and using the RSS URL
> > https://betweenthebrackets.libsyn.com/rss , but was thinking it would be
> > cool if people could find it without typing URLs.
> >
> > On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 9:51 AM, Yaron Koren <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi everyone,
> > >
> > > I decided to start a podcast in which I interview developers and users
> > from
> > > the MediaWiki community - it's called "Between the Brackets". The first
> > > episode was just published today - it's an interview with Cindy
> Cicalese,
> > > who worked with MediaWiki for a long time at MITRE and is now the
> Product
> > > Manager for the MediaWiki Platform at the Wikimedia Foundation.
> > >
> > > Here it is:
> > >
> > > http://betweenthebrackets.libsyn.com/
> > >
> > > I hope you like it!
> > >
> > > -Yaron

Re: New MediaWiki podcast: "Between the Brackets"

Neus López Mata
​Perfect John!

Parles català?

A kiss​

<https://mailtrack.io/> Enviat amb Mailtrack
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mailtrack-for-gmail-inbox/ndnaehgpjlnokgebbaldlmgkapkpjkkb?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality>

*Neus López Mata*
[hidden email]

*AVÍS DE CONFIDENCIALITAT*. Aquest missatge electrònic i els documents
adjunts són de caràcter confidencial i estan adreçats exclusivament al seu
destinatari. En cas que no en sigueu el destinatari, quedeu notificat que
la divulgació o la còpia d’aquesta informació sense l’autorització del
titular estan prohibides en virtut de la legislació vigent. Si heu rebut
aquest missatge per error, comuniqueu-nos-ho immediatament per aquesta
mateixa via i destruïu-lo.

*AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD*. Este correo electrónico y los documentos
adjuntos son de carácter confidencial y se dirigen exclusivamente a su
destinatario. En el caso de que no sea el destinatario, le notificamos que
la divulgación o copia de esta información sin la autorización del titular
están prohibidas en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este
mensaje por error, comuníquenoslo inmediatamente por esta misma vía y
destrúyalo.

*P **Abans d'imprimir aquest missatge, assegureu-vos que és necessari.
Protegir el medi ambient és també a les vostres mans.*

> Cool! I'll be subscribing.

Re: New MediaWiki podcast: "Between the Brackets"

Greg Rundlett (freephile)
Thanks Yaron,

I just had a chance to listen in on the podcast, and I really enjoyed
getting even more in-depth perspective on everything going on "between the
brackets" -- especially with Cindy's expertise, contributions and vision.
Thanks so much for your first podcast, and I hope it flourishes and
inspires more collaborators!

~ Greg

Greg Rundlett
https://QualityBox.us