[MediaWiki-l] New episode of Between the Brackets: Barry Grenon

[MediaWiki-l] New episode of Between the Brackets: Barry Grenon

Yaron Koren
Hi,

A new episode of the MediaWiki podcast "Between the Brackets" has been
published: this one is an interview with Barry Grenon, who is Senior
Manager of the Information Experience team at Genesys. We talked about the
use of MediaWiki for documentation and technical communication, which has
what I think is a very nice setup at Genesys. You can hear the episode here:

http://betweenthebrackets.libsyn.com/episode-28-barry-grenon

-Yaron