[MediaWiki-l] No Infobox/Summary displayed

[MediaWiki-l] No Infobox/Summary displayed

martin knaup
Hi.

For a personal project I installed a fresh wiki without any extensions. I read a lot manual pages but it really hard to find help - e g community forum - when something doesn't work as described. So I hope to find some help here.

At the moment I have two problems. I start with one.

I upload an image and add a Infobox / Summary. Code is:

== {{int:filedesc}} ==

{{Information

| description=DB 798 729 und Klv 53 0749 in Bahnhof Ringelstein.

| date=2014-5-23

| author=Klaus Brockmeier

| source=Flickr

}}

But when I save the changes I see only a Link "Template:Information" for an unwritten page.

What do I wrong? Thanks, Martin

Re: No Infobox/Summary displayed

ruud habets-3
There is nothing wrong, Martin.

You created a link to a template page. Follow the red link and fill the
template page with info and save that template page.

Ruud

Op 14-03-17 om 05:53 schreef martin knaup:

> Hi.
>

> For a personal project I installed a fresh wiki without any extensions. I read a lot manual pages but it really hard to find help - e g community forum - when something doesn't work as described. So I hope to find some help here.
>

> At the moment I have two problems. I start with one.
>

> I upload an image and add a Infobox / Summary. Code is:
>

> == {{int:filedesc}} ==
>
> {{Information
>
> | description=DB 798 729 und Klv 53 0749 in Bahnhof Ringelstein.
>
> | date=2014-5-23
>
> | author=Klaus Brockmeier
>
> | source=Flickr
>
> }}
>

> But when I save the changes I see only a Link "Template:Information" for an unwritten page.
>

> What do I wrong? Thanks, Martin

met vriendelijke groeten,

Ruud Habets B-ICT
Bockstraat 41 | 6461 VV | Kerkrade