[MediaWiki-l] No images after move a wiki

[MediaWiki-l] No images after move a wiki

herve
Hi,

I'm trying to move a mediawiki from a site to another. All is ok except
the images.

On the destination site, I've done a fresh install, so I'm in 1.32.0.
And I put all the extensions by a fresh install.

Then I move the medias files with a tar.gz. I put them in the new
"images" directory. I put the permission of the group ok for the web
server. When I upload an image it's ok.

But the images from source are not in the destination bdd table "image".
They are in the destination "imagelinks" table, I don't know why.

I've done the .../mw-config/index.php. All it's ok.

And the images are not on the new wiki.

Why ?

Thanks for your help, and sorry for my english.

--
blog Les dérives de rue <https:drivrsdu.fr>, atelier d'écriture
permanent Le Fantastique dictionnaire