[MediaWiki-l] PDFbook extension

Wohlauf David
Hello,

after I installed the pdfbook extension i changed the settings in the "pdfbook.php" to:   # Whether or not an action tab is wanted for printing to PDF

$wgPdfBookTab = true;

Now I can only click in the right corner "export to pdf" and it downloads the pdf file. But I can´t get it to make a pdfbook?

Can someone help`

David

Re: PDFbook extension

Heather Bechtel
How do I get off this list -Please help

Re: PDFbook extension

Billinghurst
As per the headers, two options, via the url or via email ...

mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe