[MediaWiki-l] PHP warnings

Jeremi Plazas-2
Hi all,

I’m not getting a lot of luck with answers from this mailing list but maybe I’m asking dumb questions (for that I apologize!).

We’re running into a lot of PHP warnings (the same warnings repeated a lot, I should say) when running jobs in this wiki farm of ours (just 2 wikis on there at the moment):
Product
Version
MediaWiki
1.31.1
PHP
7.0.33 (apache2handler)
MySQL
5.6.42-log
ICU
50.1.2
Elasticsearch
5.6.15
Lua
5.1.5
Semantic extensions
Extension
Version
License
Description
Authors
Semantic Breadcrumb Links
2.0.0
GPL-2.0-or-later
A Semantic MediaWiki extension to build breadcrumb links from an attributive property filter
James Hong Kong and others
Semantic Extra Special Properties
2.0.0
GPL-2.0-or-later
Adds some extra special properties to all pages
James Hong Kong, Leo Wallentin and others
Semantic MediaWiki
3.0.1
GPL-2.0-or-later
Making your wiki more accessible - for machines and humans (online documentation)
Markus Krötzsch, Jeroen De Dauw, James Hong Kong and others
Semantic Result Formats
3.0.0
GPL-2.0-or-later
Additional result formats for Semantic MediaWiki queries
James Hong Kong, Stephan Gambke, Jeroen De Dauw, Yaron Koren and others

Errors are:
PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /mnt/tsadra/websites/MediawikiFarm/extensions/SemanticMediaWiki/src/Parser/LinksEncoder.php on line 182
PHP Warning: preg_match_all(): Compilation failed: recursive call could loop indefinitely at offset 20 in /mnt/tsadra/websites/MediawikiFarm/extensions/SemanticMediaWiki/src/Parser/LinksEncoder.php on line 173

Any clues what is causing this? Is it SMW version or other extensions needing updating?

Thanks for any info you may have,

Jeremi Plazas
Assistant Director of Research
[hidden email]
Tsadra Foundation
Tsadra.org
Translation & Transmission Conferences
Timeless Treasuries
Rinchen Terdzö
Damngak Dzö
Advancing the combined study and practice of Tibetan Buddhism

Re: PHP warnings

Jeremi Plazas-2
Sorry about the initial format of this… it was formatted properly when I first drafted the email.

On Mar 25, 2019, 9:43 AM -0600, Jeremi Plazas <[hidden email]>, wrote:

> [...]
> PHP Warning: preg_match_all(): Compilation failed: recursive call could loop indefinitely at offset 20 in /mnt/tsadra/websites/MediawikiFarm/extensions/SemanticMediaWiki/src/Parser/LinksEncoder.php on line 173
>
> Any clues what is causing this? Is it SMW version or other extensions needing updating?
>
> Thanks for any info you may have,
>

> Jeremi Plazas
> Assistant Director of Research
> [hidden email]
> Tsadra Foundation
> Tsadra.org
> Translation & Transmission Conferences
> Timeless Treasuries
> Rinchen Terdzö
> Damngak Dzö
> Advancing the combined study and practice of Tibetan Buddhism

kghbln
I recommend creating an issue report [0]. Thanks and cheers

Karsten

[0] https://github.com/SemanticMediaWiki/SemanticMediaWiki/issues