[MediaWiki-l] Passing an array as an argument in MW Join-syntax

[MediaWiki-l] Passing an array as an argument in MW Join-syntax

Albert Coder
Hi,

I wish to pass an array of table-names as an argument in JOINS syntax.
Right now I have been able to join two tables but I wish to join all
the tables that exist in my database. Here is the code
http://pastie.org/9355705 , I wish to join all the tables that are
stored in the array. How can this be done?

--
Thanks
Albert

Re: Passing an array as an argument in MW Join-syntax

Albert Coder
On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 1:31 AM, Albert Coder <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Right now I have been able to join two tables but I wish to join all
> the tables that exist in my database. Here is the code
> http://pastie.org/9355705 , I wish to join all the tables that are
> stored in the array. How can this be done?

To be more specific, I wish to join all the tables of material
properties like boiling point, melting point etc. and display the
values of all the properties for a single material.

Database design : http://202.164.53.122/~albertcoder/images/fdb.JPG

I have been able to join two tables as in above mail but I wish to
apply join as the number of tables to be joined are variable. Say a
new table is added for refractive index and I wish to display all the
values of Iron from the join of all the material properties tables(now
including refractive index). Please help me with this.

--
Thanks
Albert
www.coderalbert.wordpress.com
https://github.com/albertcoder/
" Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat "

[MediaWiki-l] Please remove me from your mail list

Heather Bechtel

Re: Please remove me from your mail list

Albert Coder
On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 2:04 AM, Heather Bechtel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of Albert Coder

Dear Heather Bechtel!

I could not understand the reason behind your doing this? Is there
something unusual/irrelevant I have asked that you have reposted this
on my behalf or there is some other reason?

And honestly I could not understand the reason behind such mail with
subject(Please remove me from your mail list).
--
Thanks
Albert
www.coderalbert.wordpress.com
https://github.com/albertcoder/
" Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat "

Re: Please remove me from your mail list

WJhonson

Maybe at the bottom of each message, there could be a link "to Unsubscribe click here"

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 9:55 PM, Wjhonson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Maybe at the bottom of each message, there could be a link "to Unsubscribe click here"

I am not at all getting who asked to unsubscribe and why Heather
Bechtell posted a mail on my behalf?

--
Thanks
Albert
www.coderalbert.wordpress.com
https://github.com/albertcoder/
" Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat "

Re: Please remove me from your mail list

K. Peachey-2
Albert,

Heather requested that herself be unsubscribed from the mailing list.

They just forwarded a message and changed the subject to accomplish that.

On 8 July 2014 03:02, Albert Coder <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 9:55 PM, Wjhonson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Maybe at the bottom of each message, there could be a link "to
> Unsubscribe click here"
>

> I am not at all getting who asked to unsubscribe and why Heather
> Bechtell posted a mail on my behalf?
>
> --
> Thanks
> Albert
> www.coderalbert.wordpress.com
> https://github.com/albertcoder/
> " Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat "

Re: Please remove me from your mail list

Jonathan Aquilina
All Lists That I am subscribed to have a link to unsubscribe ones self.
What mailing list software are you guys using?

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 6:25 PM, Wjhonson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Maybe at the bottom of each message, there could be a link "to Unsubscribe
> click here"

Jonathan Aquilina

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 7:52 AM, K. Peachey <[hidden email]> wrote:
> They just forwarded a message and changed the subject to accomplish that.

Thanks K. Peachey, I am new to using mailing lists so I got confused.