[MediaWiki-l] Recheck and reverify

Huji Lee
Hi,

In cases like https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/326371 where the tests
fail for arbitrary reasons (i.e. there is no issue with the patch set), any
user with code review permissions (+1 or +2) can run "recheck" to let the
tests run again and pass.

If I understand the (very scarce) documentations on Openstack Jenkins,
there are then two options to re-initiate the merging process by Zuul. One
option is for a person with +2 permission to reapply their +2 code review.
The other option is to run "reverify". I tried it on the patch set linked
above but nothing happened. I am not sure if it is because I did it wrong,
because only those with +2 rights can run it, or because we don't support
it at all. So I thought I should ask.

Please advise.

Huji