[MediaWiki-l] Running SMW ask queries from extension's own PHP

[MediaWiki-l] Running SMW ask queries from extension's own PHP

George, Garrett J. (JSC-CB111)[SGT, INC]
Hey all,

I'm currently working on an api module for neatly packaging together multiple SMW ask api calls to allow for a frontend to make 1 HHTP request and get all the necessary data. However, I'm unsure of how to call the SMW ask api from an extension's api module.

I know the basic structure of an API module but not how to call local php from within local php. Is it simply a matter of doing "use SMW_XYZ" at the top of my api module?

Thanks,

Garrett