[MediaWiki-l] Special pages can't be accessed

[MediaWiki-l] Special pages can't be accessed

Rob-2
Hi folks, I'm new to the list and not very MW knowledgeable, please be
gentle! This is MW 1.34.

I just moved a wiki to a new server. There were a few probs, and the
SSL cert is currently invalid, but the main issue now is this: when I
try to access any Special page I get this:

Warning: require(/home/cardanow/public_html/w/includes/specials/SpecialWhatLinksHere.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cardanow/public_html/w/includes/AutoLoader.php on line 109

Warning: require(/home/cardanow/public_html/w/includes/specials/SpecialWhatLinksHere.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cardanow/public_html/w/includes/AutoLoader.php on line 109

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/cardanow/public_html/w/includes/specials/SpecialWhatLinksHere.php' (include_path='/home/cardanow/public_html/w/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/home/cardanow/public_html/w/vendor/pear/mail:/home/cardanow/public_html/w/vendor/pear/mail_mime:/home/cardanow/public_html/w/vendor/pear/net_smtp:/home/cardanow/public_html/w/vendor/pear/net_socket:/home/cardanow/public_html/w/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/home/cardanow/public_html/w/vendor/pear/pear_exception:.:/opt/alt/php-fpm72/usr/lib/php') in /home/cardanow/public_html/w/includes/AutoLoader.php on line 109

The actual filename depends on which page, of course. The site is
https://cardanowiki.info

Any ideas on likely causes?

Re: Special pages can't be accessed

Bartosz Dziewoński
Do the files actually exist in those locations? If they don't, and you
uploaded them via FTP or something, then just try uploading them again.

Also check the letter case, particularly if you recently upgraded
MediaWiki and are using Windows – SpecialWhatLinksHere.php used to be
called SpecialWhatlinkshere.php (in all lower case).

--
Bartosz Dziewoński

Re: Special pages can't be accessed

Rob-2
Hello Bartosz,

Thursday, March 5, 2020, 10:45:43 AM, you wrote:

> Do the files actually exist in those locations? If they don't, and you
> uploaded them via FTP or something, then just try uploading them again.

> Also check the letter case, particularly if you recently upgraded
> MediaWiki and are using Windows – SpecialWhatLinksHere.php used to be
> called SpecialWhatlinkshere.php (in all lower case).

OK, looks like it's the letter case thing, thanks a lot!