[MediaWiki-l] Strange display error after letting some additional domains expire

[MediaWiki-l] Strange display error after letting some additional domains expire

2007@gmaskfx.com
I recently allowed some extra domains expire (like .org and .net) that simply forwarded to my main domain for my mediawiki site. Since then I've noticed that many pages don't display correctly unless I log in and edit the page.. afterwards they display correctly if I'm not logged in.

How can I fix this besides manually finding all of this pages and hitting edit and then saving them?

Re: Strange display error after letting some additional domains expire

Daniel Renfro-3
You might try running the rebuildFileCache.php maintenance script and see if that makes a difference.
See https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:RebuildFileCache.php

--Daniel    ( User:AlephNull )

Re: Strange display error after letting some additional domains expire

2007@gmaskfx.com
ACK! that actually made the problem worse! Now all the pages return without
the formatting and includes a link that says the file is being retrieved
from the localhost instead of one of the previous .net or .org domains.
Well I just turned off the file cache and the site actually seems to work
better without it.

OQ

Re: Strange display error after letting some additional domains expire

OQ
Then you likely still have references to the other domains in your styles
or LocalSettings.php