[MediaWiki-l] Time ago

Steve VanSlyck
I'm trying to get Template:Time_ago working on my wiki. But it doesn't
insert a time. As far as I can tell I need to do something to turn on
parser functions.

How should I approach this to figure out what's broken and, hence, what
to fix?

Thanks.

Re: Time ago

Brion Vibber
On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 4:36 PM, Steve VanSlyck <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm trying to get Template:Time_ago working on my wiki. But it doesn't
> insert a time. As far as I can tell I need to do something to turn on parser
> functions.
>
> How should I approach this to figure out what's broken and, hence, what to
> fix?

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:ParserFunctions

-- brion

Re: Time ago

Steve VanSlyck
I do have

require_once( "$IP/extensions/ParserFunctions/ParserFunctions.php" );
$wgPFEnableStringFunctions = true;

but.... the timeago isn't inserting a time

On 3/3/2013 19.39, Brion Vibber wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 4:36 PM, Steve VanSlyck <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I'm trying to get Template:Time_ago working on my wiki. But it doesn't
>> insert a time. As far as I can tell I need to do something to turn on parser
>> functions.
>>
>> How should I approach this to figure out what's broken and, hence, what to
>> fix?
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:ParserFunctions
>
> -- brion

Re: Time ago