[MediaWiki-l] Vector skin: Expand all items for non logged-in users

[MediaWiki-l] Vector skin: Expand all items for non logged-in users

Eric K-2
The vector skin collapses all the items on the menu so that means a visitor probably doesn't know there's more stuff hiding in the menus and important links get hidden from view.

How do I make it so the default view expands all items on the menu? I've tried the Vector skin extension and it doesn't work. Anything else I can do?

'collapsiblenav' => array( 'global' => false, 'user' => true ),

Re: Vector skin: Expand all items for non logged-in users

Eric K-2
Looks like the pages updated themselves somehow and its working.
So please ignore the email below. Thanks.