[MediaWiki-l] WikiApiary not connecting to sites

[MediaWiki-l] WikiApiary not connecting to sites

Andrew Geary
WikiApiary has been giving the following error message as of this week:

Error in widget Website graphs: unable to write file
/srv/www/mediawiki/public_html/w/extensions/Widgets/compiled_templates/wrt5b
34f55b806fd6_80086149

Does anyone know what is the cause of this issue? As far as I can tell, it
is impacting all wikis being tracked.

Thanks.

Andrew

Andrew Geary | Publications Outreach and EVOLVE Program Manager
+1.918.497.4615 | [hidden email]
Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
8801 South Yale Ave, Ste. 500, Tulsa, OK 74137 USA

Re: WikiApiary not connecting to sites

kghbln
Hi Andrew, see here [0]. Cheers Karsten