[MediaWiki-l] Wikimedia Foundation seeks Product Manager for MediaWiki

[MediaWiki-l] Wikimedia Foundation seeks Product Manager for MediaWiki

Chris Koerner
Hello all,
I don't think anyone has shared this news and I'm personally very excited
for this new role. The Wikimedia Foundation is hiring a Product Manger for
MediaWiki. Maybe you've heard of it? :)

Seriously though, this is a pretty unique opportunity and I hope folks who
are interested will consider applying.

There's more information about the position at the following link:

https://boards.greenhouse.io/wikimedia/jobs/613548?gh_src=1u385n1#.WLl6V4hict2

Yours,
Chris K.

''Sent in my volunteer capacity, but I disclose I work for the WMF''

Re: Wikimedia Foundation seeks Product Manager for MediaWiki

Federico Leva (Nemo)
Thanks for forwarding, very appropriate to do so.

I note there was one line about this in
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Architecture_committee/2017-03-01: «The
new MediaWiki team is up and running, with Tim Starling in the lead.
There is a job opening for Product Manager for MediaWiki». I asked for
more context on the talk page, but of course it's good if Wikimedia
Foundation invests more in MediaWiki per se.

Nemo