[MediaWiki-l] Wikipedia_Change_Edit

Rahman Demirkol
  Dear Sir or Madame,

I work as a research assistant with Dr. Elif Duygu Cındık and make some
editions on her Wikipedia page. I have been trying to change and add some
info since last week but the new changes do not appear on the page. I
wonder when my changes will be accepted and appear on our page?

https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elif_C%C4%B1nd%C4%B1k#:~:text=Elif%20Duygu%20C%C4%B1nd%C4%B1k%20(d.,ba%C5%9Fkan%20yard%C4%B1mc%C4%B1s%C4%B1%20ve%20sa%C4%9Fl%C4%B1k%20s%C3%B6zc%C3%BCs%C3%BCd%C3%BCr.

Best regards,
Rahman Demirkol

Re: Wikipedia_Change_Edit

Andre Klapper-2
Hi,

On Mon, 2020-06-08 at 17:49 +0200, Rahman Demirkol wrote:
> I work as a research assistant with Dr. Elif Duygu Cındık and make some
> editions on her Wikipedia page. I have been trying to change and add some
> info since last week but the new changes do not appear on the page. I
> wonder when my changes will be accepted and appear on our page?

Thanks for your contribution! This mailing list is about the MediaWiki
software itself. For questions about a website which uses MediaWiki,
please refer to that website. For Turkish Wikipedia, that would be:

https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikipedi:Köy_çeşmesi

Thanks!
andre

--
Andre Klapper (he/him) | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/