[MediaWiki-l ] database error when rebuildrecentchanges.php

[MediaWiki-l ] database error when rebuildrecentchanges.php

Jasmin Hannemann
Hi,

i install a new wiki version on my pc. Then I import the backup dump
from the old version. This works fine. Then I rebuild the links for the
recentchanges, too. For the first time, there were no problem. When I
run this method twice, I get these error message:

** Rebuilding recentchanges table:
A database error has occurred
Query: INSERT rev_timestamp 5000 INTO `recentchanges`
(rc_timestamp,rc_cur_time,rc_user,rc_user_text,rc_namespace,rc_title,rc_comment,rc_minor,rc_bot,rc_new,rc_cur_id,rc_this_oldid,rc_last_oldid,rc_type)

SELECT
rev_timestamp,rev_timestamp,rev_user,rev_user_text,page_namespace,page_title,rev_comment,rev_minor_edit,0,page_is_new,page_id,rev_id,0,

IF(page_is_new != 0, 1, 0)  FROM `page`,`revision` WHERE (rev_timestamp >
20060316132810) AND (rev_page=page_id)
Function: rebuildRecentChangesTablePass1
Error: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
'5000 INTO `recentchanges`
(rc_timestamp,rc_cur_time,rc_user,rc_user_text,rc_name' at line 1 (localhost)

Backtrace:
GlobalFunctions.php line 450 calls wfbacktrace()
Database.php line 397 calls wfdebugdiebacktrace()
Database.php line 347 calls databasemysql::reportqueryerror()
Database.php line 1268 calls databasemysql::query()
rebuildrecentchanges.inc line 43 calls databasemysql::insertselect()
rebuildall.php line 26 calls rebuildrecentchangestablepass1()

I do not change anything at the functions, so that I cannot understand,
what these error produce.

Cheers

Re: [MediaWiki-l ] database error when rebuildrecentchanges.php

Brion Vibber
Jasmin Hannemann wrote:
> i install a new wiki version on my pc. Then I import the backup dump
> from the old version. This works fine. Then I rebuild the links for the
> recentchanges, too. For the first time, there were no problem. When I
> run this method twice, I get these error message:

That doesn't work at the moment.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)