[MediaWiki-l] help with updating a wiki

Wittus Witt
Hi there,

I have a wiki (www.zauber-pedia.de <http://www.zauber-pedia.de/>) which was built 2014. The Version is too old
now to rund with my server. If you go to my wiki you will see NO contents, only
the first line.

Can you help me to update this old version to a newer version. I need this help
badly as you might can imagine.

Please help. I am too stupid to do it, because I don’t know anything about
computer being an Apple-Mac-User.

please get in touch with me soon.

Thank you in advance

Wittus Witt

Re: help with updating a wiki

Amanda Quad
Hi,
Which MediaWiki version are you currently running, and what extensions/skins do you curerntly have installed? Unfortunately I don’t speak German (or whatever the language is), and therefore I can’t read your Special:Version page.
— Amanda

On Thursday, October 12, 2017, 5:46 AM, Wittus Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi there,

I have a wiki (www.zauber-pedia.de <http://www.zauber-pedia.de/>) which was built 2014. The Version is too old
now to rund with my server. If you go to my wiki you will see NO contents, only
the first line.

Can you help me to update this old version to a newer version. I need this help
badly as you might can imagine.

Please help. I am too stupid to do it, because I don’t know anything about
computer being an Apple-Mac-User.

please get in touch with me soon.

Thank you in advance

Wittus Witt

Re: help with updating a wiki

Wittus Witt
Thank you for your reply in the meantime the problem has been solved

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Best wishes

Wittus Witt

> Am 13.10.2017 um 18:52 schrieb Amanda Quad <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi,
> Which MediaWiki version are you currently running, and what extensions/skins do you curerntly have installed? Unfortunately I don’t speak German (or whatever the language is), and therefore I can’t read your Special:Version page.
> — Amanda
>

> On Thursday, October 12, 2017, 5:46 AM, Wittus Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> I have a wiki (www.zauber-pedia.de <http://www.zauber-pedia.de/>) which was built 2014. The Version is too old
> now to rund with my server. If you go to my wiki you will see NO contents, only
> the first line.
>
> Can you help me to update this old version to a newer version. I need this help
> badly as you might can imagine.
>
> Please help. I am too stupid to do it, because I don’t know anything about
> computer being an Apple-Mac-User.
>
> please get in touch with me soon.
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> Wittus Witt

Re: help with updating a wiki

Bartosz Dziewoński
For future reference, the problem you experienced was probably
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T60640>.

--
Bartosz Dziewoński