[MediaWiki-l] problems with the wgDBadminuser account
I have a little problem with my adminuser of the wiki database. I create
a new mysql user called wikiadmin in this way:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'wikiadmin'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'XXX'
This settings I wrote in my AdminSettings.php, which looks like this
* This file should be copied to AdminSettings.php, and modified
* to reflect local settings. It is required for the maintenance
* scripts which run on the command line, as an extra security
* measure to allow using a separate user account with higher
* privileges to do maintenance work.
* Developers: Do not check AdminSettings.php into CVS!
* @package MediaWiki
* Whether to enable the profileinfo.php script.
$wgEnableProfileInfo = false;
My AdminSettings.php is in the folder mediawiki-1.5.5 like my
Now, if I run the rebuildtextindex.php, I will get error message, that
the wikiadmin@localhost cannot connect to the database. But if I add the
lines for the adminuser from the Adminsettings to the
rebuildtextindex.php, all will be fine. I think, this is not a good