[MediaWiki-l] "apierror-visualeditor-docserver-http" when trying to save in Visual Editor

[MediaWiki-l] "apierror-visualeditor-docserver-http" when trying to save in Visual Editor

Osterlund, Magnus
When I edit a page with Visual Editor and try to save, I get a HTTP 404 apierror-visualeditor-docserver-http.

It have been working before, but now when I try to set up RESTBase, it doesn't works anymore.

For my configuration, see https://github.com/magol/sag-wiki/tree/master/sag-wiki

//Magnus

Capgemini is a trading name used by the Capgemini Group of companies which includes Capgemini Sverige AB, a company registered in Sweden (number 556092-3053) whose registered office is at Gustavslundsv?gen 131 Box 825 ? S-161 24 Bromma.